Author Topic: My Loves Sim Shirts (Who they are)  (Read 1001 times)

Offline CleoAndyMaster

• Administrator
  • God/Godess
  • KARMA +4/-0
  • Location: whereever there is a computer and me at the same time
    • View Profile
My Loves Sim Shirts (Who they are)
« on: November 21, 2010, 12:45:14 am »
Alrighty, hopefully before you look at this topic you have seen my My Loves Sim Shirts! If you haven't seen the shirts first, GO DO THAT NOW!!
This topic is the 12 people in the collection, and who they are....How i met them....That kind of junk!

Andy Hair Candy

Andy is 19 and lives in Australia. I hope to see him in person some day. I've known him over myspace and facebook for a few months  now and i love him! I LOVE him. We talk over Skype a lot.

Ax'Hell Fright

Ax'Hell is the rhythm guitarist for my new favorite band, Frenchkiss. I'm not sure how old he is, but he lives in France. I've never talked to him before, so i don't know much about him. He's hot though!

Charlie Snarl

Charlie lives in Sweden. I am pretty sure he like just turned 24. I should know, i celebrated his birthday! Anyways, I talk to Charlie a lot on Facebook. He is SUPER nice. His wife is really nice also. For the first time i am not upsetted by a hot guy not being single, just because his wife is so nice.

Franky Fackerz

Franky is the singer for Frenchkiss. I don't know exactly how old he is either...But i know that all of Frenchkiss are in their 20's. I think Mr. Fackerz is super sexy! I've never talked to him either (nor have i any of Frenchkiss..) but i am sure he is super nice. And HOT! Hahahah...

Kira Trikk

Kira Trikk is 17 and lives in Australia. She is my mommy. Well not really, but I just call her mommy. She is AMAZING! I love Kira so so so much! I have yet to talk to her over Skype, but I talk to her all the time on Facebook. One of these days we'll Skype. I think Kira is super pretty.

Kongo

As you can see, Kongo is a drummer. He is the drummer for Posh Vandals, which Charlie and Liz (scroll down more) are also part of. Kongo is 29 (99% sure on that) and lives in Sweden. Kongo is my "dad" but i don't call him that. That's why he's not listed as "daddy" in the sim shirts. Kongo is really nice and really sexy. I love you Kongo!! Bit of a nut, no?

Liz Lascivious

Liz is my other "daddy". I SOMETIMES call him that, but he doesn't like it, i don't think. I've talked to Lizzy on Skype once or twice. I mostly just talk through messages on Facebook. Liz is teaching me a bunch of stuff that will help me be sucessful in life. I absolutely love Liz. I don't know what i would do without Liz. He is the best. 25 and in Sweden, i hope to meet him someday.

L'Viet

L'Viet is the bassist for Frenchkiss. Don't know exactly how old he is...But he, as well as the rest of Frenchkiss lives in France. Frenchkiss is the reason i want to go to France someday. I've never talked to L'Viet either, but he seems nice. He's not exactly hot...But he is sure damn cute! Hahahah...

Maria Veronica

She is my sister! I wish!! I don't know exactly how old she is or quite where she lives...But i know that she is beyond nice, and that Kongo is her dad too. Well...Not really but..Playing pretend sure is fun! I love this girl right here!! I hope to meet her someday too.

Nick Wilsey

Ain't he just too damn cute? Hahahahah...I love this man here. I've never actually spoken to him, and i don't know how old he is, but he sure looks nice! And HOTTT!  Nick is the lead guitarist for Frenchkiss, and the main reason i want to go to France someday. I also rarely will say his name without the last name. Unless i'm typing it. But if i am saying his name out loud, i rarely will just say Nick. Nick Wilsey together is so cute!! Hah!

Sean Mierisch

This is Sean. Sean is the only person in this group of people that i actually really know. Sean goes to my school. How lucky am i, right? Sean is so hot! I haven't actually talked to Sean yet, but i seem him in the hall a lot...And i told him over Facebook, and he said to say hi to him the next time i see him! I hope we'll become really good friends, because he is so so so nice and just unbelieveably gorgeous! He is a junior....I don't know how old he is though. Can't be much more than 15 or 16..It took me a while to finally be able to spell his last name. I'd have to go on to Facebook and find out how to spell it any time i wanted to show him to someone. Finally i got it without looking though woo!

Tamass Wild

Tamass is Frenchkiss's drummer. I know this isn't the best picture ever but oh well. Tamass isn't exactly hot either....mostly just cute like L'Viet. Lives in France i don't know how old he is BLAH BLAH BLAHHH! Never talked to him he seems nice BLAHHH Hahahahahahahah!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 12:47:51 am by funshine »
Cleo Tylerr. ;)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chelsea

Re: My Loves Sim Shirts (Who they are)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 01:08:44 am »
Ax'Hell Fright, Charlie Snarl, and Franky Fackers....i think theyre hot. ;)
Is Andy Hair Candy the "candy man" denny wuz talking about?

Offline CleoAndyMaster

• Administrator
  • God/Godess
  • KARMA +4/-0
  • Location: whereever there is a computer and me at the same time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 05:37:27 pm »
Yes, Andy would be the "candy man"....
I think Sean is hot. ;)
...Well i think they all are but Sean i actually know, so...
Cleo Tylerr. ;)

Offline SantaOzz;z

• Junior
  • KARMA +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 07:23:03 pm »
Dammit, if i could find girls like you find guys.....
Ozz;z

*@#$Breana$#@*

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 07:55:02 pm »
ahahaha ozz;z!!!