Author Topic: The South Carolina + CA Photobug 2  (Read 2690 times)

Chelsea

The South Carolina + CA Photobug 2
« on: June 15, 2010, 12:05:55 am »
Hi all! Chelsea here! So we've made some new friends recently. If you don't remember them from the old photobug, they're new. Or if they're Kasa...i don't think she was in the photobug.. Well anyways we went to this party and made some new friends. I added them to this. The point of v2 of this is that one selected person (me) was picked at random from a group of all our friends' names. That person would upload ALL the pics in the photobug. They'd also comment on them. This is to let the owner of the pic in on what that person really thinks of them or something like that. When my name was picked i got a few '****' sounds..i'm VERY honest when it comes to what i think of people. So anyways i'll go abc so Beee's up first. All the pictures were edited by me. And no hard feelings people please? I'll put each person's in a different post.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Chelsea

Re: The South Carolina + CA Photobug 2
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 12:08:03 am »

Beee. Beee or as she says "bee" is my all time best friend. She sadly moved to California when her dad got a job there. I love beee more than anyone else in the world. I know she's one i can always talk to and that she'll always be there for me. I've known beee since 6th grade. Best friend i've ever had.

Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 12:10:39 am »

Cassidy. His real name is Cassinova but to show his sexuality he goes by Cassidy. Ha! He is amazing. Super funny and always knows how to cheer anyone up, no matter what. He is one of Denny's best friends. I know he's my friend even if he is always saying he's not. Truely amazing person. Also very hot haha!

Chelsea

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 12:11:44 am »

Chelsea. This is me. I don't really know what to say about me....nobody told me what to do for my own picture! hahaha!

Chelsea

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 12:14:55 am »

Chris. He is one of our new friends. He likes to go by Chris Starr. His real name is Chris Stranfeild. He is really cool. His birthday (so funnishyne can add it) is Jan 19. He loves the '90s grunge scene. His two favorite bands are Nirvana and Soundgarden. He is straight, which is pretty unusual for a guy in our group of friends. I think he is amazing. But then again, i think all my friends are.

Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2010, 12:17:48 am »

Denny. His real name is Aidren. Aidren Onner. He was my first boyfriend. That was a while ago now, last summer. This is one of the pictures from his myspace, but it was took at my house so i decided to use it, even though i had a whole lot to choose from. Haha! I love him very much. He is AMAZING. Like, amazinger than all my other friends. Except Beee. Beee's still got ya' beat Denny.

Chelsea

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2010, 12:21:23 am »

Diani. Her real name is Danielle. I'm not sure why she goes by Diani. Pronounced like dee-an-ee. She is one of our new friends too. I think she's a little scary to be honest. She just has that look like she's ready to kill you at any given moment. She doesn't say much about her. Sure, she WONT shut up, always talking. But she doesn't say a whole lot about herself, or her home life or anything. Her birthday is July 28.

Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2010, 12:25:25 am »

Dollaz. Dolla is aactually her real name. Dolla Boliver. I love that that is her real name, most of the crazy names in our group are made up. Dollaz was Denny's most recent girlfriend. Not anymore though...you can read about why somewhere on this site. Dollaz can sometimes get too full of herself. I think she is REALLY pretty though, and i wish i looked like her. She has two sides to her too. A nice one and a mean-stuck-up-****-fag-grr side to her. But when she is nice she is really really nice.

Chelsea

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2010, 12:28:15 am »

Fredi. Fredi's real name is Freddie, but he just changed the spelling. Pronounced the same. He is Cassidy's boyfriend. Most of the guys in our group (who aren't straight) are bi, but Fredi truely is gay. He is amazing though. He's just like Cassidy in that he can always make you laugh. He is defintily his own person. He is almost like crazy. He is how you'd say, "has character" or something like that. Very original.

Chelsea

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2010, 12:31:59 am »

Kasa. Her real name is Kayla. Not the Kayla mentioned in Fredi's intro. She is like Dollaz's mean-stuck-up-****-fag side, but like x99999. She is just pure evil sometimes. She has trouble getting along with people i think. I've seen a really nice sad little girl side to her once when she slept over, but i've never seen that side to her around big groups of people, which is how our friends is. She has a HUGE crush on Ozz;z. I don't blame her. Ozz;z would never date her though, which might contribute to why she's so bitter. I still love her though.

Chelsea

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2010, 12:34:52 am »

Kip. That is his real name. His mom was a HUGE Winger fan, so she begged Kip's dad to name him that. Ha. Kip is Denny's all time best friend. I've got Beee, Denny's got Kip. Kip left us at the begining of the school year to go to arizona. Not his choice. His birthday is December 12. He is one of our rare straignt friends. Pretty damn awesome though- hence  "Z Amazin' Kip".

Chelsea

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 12:39:12 am »

Melanie. His real name is Michael Hawens. He goes by Melanie Franciss though. Not sure where he got the "Franciss" from. He is the inventor of SQUAKY SQUAK SHUT IT. He is also Denny's current boyfriend. I think Melanie is pretty cool. His personality is like a mini Fredi. Kinda out there like. I don't really hang out with Melanie that much, i know Mel can never get over the fact that Denny and I broke up. Melanie and Denny have known eachother for like since 3rd grade. Since Denny and Melanie met me, Melanie has liked me. Like liked. But Denny got me instead. Melanie, i'm single. The really funny thing here, is Melanie is going out with Denny right now. If that isnt weird than what is?

Chelsea

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 12:42:22 am »

Ozz;z. His real name is Oswald. He goes bu Ozz;z. It sounds like Ozz Is. Because people are ALWAYS talking about him. This picture is when he tried to die his hair. The world went mad!!! EVERYBODY, even people who didn't know us were mad at him for dyeing it. EVERYBODY loved his platnium blonde hair. Ozz;z always says he's straight. YA RIGHT OZZ;Z! The day Ozz;z is straight is the day inanimate objects really do talk to us. I still think Ozz;z is amazing though.

Chelsea

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2010, 12:46:16 am »

Vinnie. He is one of our new friends. He's the oldest of our group. His real name is Vincent, like that was hard to figure out. He is straight. His birthday is April 26. He has really pretty hair. He is the Vinnie who signed up here, even though he's never been on. I'm not sure how he signed up, he didnt know any of us yet. He is really cool. He is Chris's best friend. He goes by Vinnie Starr too. I don't really know him all that well yet.

Chelsea

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2010, 12:48:48 am »

Zanzity. Her real name is Zina, which i personally think is prettier than Zanzity, and if i were her i'd just go by Zina. She is my second best friend after Beee. Only because i've known Beee longer. If i was a guy or bi, Zanzity would be who i'd want to be with. She is really pretty. And i wrote the letters over her boobs on purpose too by the way. I love this girl. Really really nice person ans totally awesome to be around.

Offline slamazz

• Administrator
  • God/Godess
  • KARMA +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2010, 10:56:02 pm »
20 thumbs up to Chelsea for this!!!! LOVE it!
The song playing at my wedding is going to be Dude Looks Like A Lady. Yes, the Aerosmith one.

Offline Marintine73

• Senior
  • KARMA +7/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2010, 06:43:13 pm »
Nice job! It looks very professional!
This is my way of showing i'm changing the subject for a min....incase i may have confused anyone. It can also mean to bring a subject back to the original meaning.
_-&   &-_

Chelsea

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2010, 10:54:01 pm »
thankya!

Offline SantaOzz;z

• Junior
  • KARMA +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 05:54:18 pm »
Well, the world can suck my dick cause i'm gonna dye my hair black soon.
And i am straight hahah!
And what's this about Kasaa has a HUGE crush on me? Ahh no!!
Ozz;z

*@#$Breana$#@*

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 08:09:23 pm »
likeee itt!

Offline CleoAndyMaster

• Administrator
  • God/Godess
  • KARMA +4/-0
  • Location: whereever there is a computer and me at the same time
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 08:11:23 pm »
Haha Ozz;z, the way you said "ahh no" made you sound Swedish dunno why...
Cleo Tylerr. ;)